Tuesday, May 19, 2009

35 Weeks...Almost

I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow, so I'm posting a day early, but...I just thought this was worth the post. We found out today that we will meet baby Kara on June 4th. My swelling is still a concern to my doctor and the baby has already dropped a good bit, so we're going to be induced at week 37. I went today to get a steroid shot and will get another one tomorrow. Basically, I am getting these to help make Kara's lungs more mature.

We're excited to have a day set and shocked that it is only about two weeks away. We have also been hit with the realization that we have so much left to do, but we'll pull together and get everything done!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I know its a relief to have a date! Hope the swelling doesn't get worse and the shots help Miss Kara's lungs mature. You're in my prayers that everything goes smoothly!

Kostrubala said...

Hi Emily!
I would love to see pictures of the baby room if you guys get a chance to post them!
Kellie