Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend

Thursday night Lance and I checked out the new Chili's in Meridian. We waited about 20 minutes to get a table, which we thought was pretty good. Then when it came to getting our food.... we waited so long that we almost got up and left. We both ordered simple foods (he got a burger, I got a salad), but from the time we sat down at the table to the time we got our food, it was over an hour. The food was good, but definitely no worth waiting that long for.

Friday night we had some friends from church over for supper. It was nice... food was good (if I do say so myself...) and the fellowship was nice. It was supposed to be a "movie night" but we ended up not watching a movie. Everyone left except for two people, so the two of them (and me a little) ended playing with my Nintendo Wii. I wonder now if their arm hurt the next day. :)

Well, that's about it...nothing big to write about Saturday and Sunday. Later.

2 comments:

Jennifer Burch said...

Hi! I have a blog now too! I am assuming the olive garden opened?

Jennifer Burch said...

Thanks!! I hope it works out too!!