Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lazy and Loving It!

Yesterday was a busy day! I had a doctor's appointment that ended up having a 3 hour wait because the doctor had to leave twice for emergencies at the hospital. Then I rushed around town running errands and was late to my parents' house for supper. My grandma (my dad's mom) is staying with my parents for a few days, so my mom was cooking for all of us. There was one good thing about being busy though...I finally got a better night's sleep. Granted, I still tossed and turned for several hours, but I was actually able to sleep late this morning (if you call 10 o'clock late).

Today has been lazy, but productive. I hemmed a dress, cut an undershirt out of a shirt, ordered flowers, washed clothes, and listed a new item to sell on ebay. Things are looking up...

0 comments: