Friday, July 11, 2008

Hoover, Hair, and Bowling

This has been an exciting week! Tuesday, I went to visit Olivia (& Cooper and Justin) in Hoover and came back Thursday. We had a great time while I was there. :) Wednesday, I bravely got my hair cut by a lady who could hardly speak English. I basically told her that I wanted something different, but not super short. Well, apparently, she thought "I give girl mullet." Well...that's exactly what she did! I didn't mind it so bad after I left there (especially after I "tamed" down my new bouffant). The next day when I washed and styled it myself, I began to realize how much of a mullet it was. She started layers at the top of my head. She did about 5 or so layers, and then just kept the rest of my hair the same. After washing it again this morning, it was AWFUL! I ended up going to someone this morning to "fix" it. She had to clean the layers up and take off a good bit, but I really like it now. And, to top it all off, I finally found a new stylist that I like! So, after an embarrassing 'do, I'm liking the newest one. Another horrible thing...I had to pay out the "wazoo" for the mullet. The cut today was less than half the price!

After getting my hair cut today, I went bowling with Angela, Hannah, & Hunter (and some of their friends). We had a good time. I didn't get any strikes, but I did manage to get several spares. I came in 2nd for the first game and tied for 1st for the second game.

0 comments: