Wednesday, February 4, 2009

20 Weeks!

It's hard to believe but, as of today, I am 20 weeks pregnant! I am actually over half-way there! :)

In baby news, she is doing great! I went to Jackson for my ultrasound anatomy scan on Friday, January 23, and everything was right on track. She was only three days behind her gestational age, and the doctor was very happy with that. I go back to the same office in a few weeks to see a neonatal cardiologist (I'm not sure of her "proper" title) for a fetal echocardiogram.

My ankle is still getting better every day. The crutches only lasted two days and I went without a splint for the first time yesterday. I wore tennis shoes today, which was a big mistake, but everything is starting to get back to normal.

1 comments:

Jennifer Burch said...

hope you feel better!