Friday, May 15, 2009

34 Weeks

I get extremely tired lately and my feet/ankles/legs are still swelling, but other than that things are still going good. My doctor told me that she was impressed by my kankles; then she told me that she wasn't easily impressed. I'm not impressed at all! Try walking on feet that feel like they are about to burst open at any second!

Tuesday, my doctor also told me not to go back to work after Thursday. She wanted me to not go back at all, but I begged her to let me go until Thursday so my students would be finished with state testing. It was hard getting all the end of the year stuff done in two days when I thought I had over a week. I did a lot from home today, but now I can somewhat relax until I have to start getting things ready for next year.

We have had two great baby showers. The first was at church and then I had one at work. We still lack a lot of needed things off of our registry (Babies-R-Us Registry), but we have been blessed to receive a lot of great things! We have one more shower (my family/friends) Sunday.

We finished up our childbirth classes and took a newborn wellness class. We enjoyed them all, even though most people seem to not like going to them. We still do not have a date for when I will be induced. Hopefully, we'll get that at next Tuesday's appointment. Maybe my next post will include a date! :)

0 comments: