Saturday, July 19, 2008

Good Times

I caught up with an old friend last night. We ate supper and went to a few stores. A funny thing happened at Sam's. My friend, Melinda, was looking at the digital cameras. She took my picture with one, and then looked at the pictures that were stored on the camera's internal memory. As she was flipping through she saw a picture of my brother and my nephew. Crazy!! Also, their picture is the picture right before the one of me. I called my sister-in-law to ask what they were doing playing with cameras in Sam's. She said that my niece was playing with that same camera the night before. I still can't get over it!

Today, I spent several hours in my classroom trying to get things ready for the new school year. Our new math series came in, and it is one that requires A LOT of preparation to have it all set up. I spent about 2 hours on that alone and didn't even get a third finished. I guess I know what I'll be doing next week! Feel free to come help me if you feel the urge!

Oh, and by the way...Lance, go get your own soda and chips! ;) And while you're at it, get me some too!

0 comments: